Corfo is the Chilean economic development agency that works daily to improve the competitiveness and the productive diversification of the country by encouraging investment, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Corfo also foster the development of advanced human capital and technological capabilities to achieve a sustainable and territorially balanced economic growth.
Corfo has a variety of programs as guarantees and grants, for domestic and foreign companies that operate in Chile. These programs can be helpful for entrepreneurs, to innovate, to improve the productivity of a business or to invest.
It supports the implementation of technological investment projects, whether they are new projects or at an expansion stage.
It supports the implementation of pre-investment studies to encourage and accelerate the decision-making process aimed to invest in new projects or to expand the company’s current capacities.
It funds up to 70% of the pre-investment studies cost, with a maximum of USD 250,000 for USD 2 million investment projects or higher.Funds up to70%
This program is intended to improve the access and funding conditions for companies developing an investment project, through guarantees granted to the ﬁnancial lending institutions. aaIt guarantees up to 80% of the funds needed with a maximum of USD 4 million.
This tax incentive, allows a reduction in the Income Tax of 35% of the investment in R&D, by tax credit. With a maximum of USD 1.2 million. It also allows to consider the remaining 65% of R&D investment, as required expenses to deduct Income Tax.
This tax beneﬁt is complementary to other Corfo´s programs and subsidies.
It promotes links and partnerships between companies and suppliers of knowledge, helping to solve problems through contracts for technological innovation.
It ﬁnances up to 70%, 60% or 50% of the contracts for technological innovation projects, depending on the size of the company, with a maximum funding of USD 300,000.
L1 is a subsidy for testing development, experimentation, the improvement of processes, design and prototyping construction, among other activities.
It ﬁnances up to 70%, 60% or 50% of the total project cost, depending on the size of the company, with a maximum funding of USD 90,000.
L2 is a grant for development initiatives related with the adjustment prototype, validation, testing, expansion and approvals.
Finances up to 70%, 60% or 50% of the total project cost, depending on the size of the company, with a maximum of USD 300,000.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com